Disclaimer: I am in no way an expert on anything law school other than the year and a half I've spent here. Please trust your own instinct in any of your decisions.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's Transfer Season

With the spring semester rolling around, students have decided that they want the hell out of their school and into another. I haven't written in the blog in a while as most students don't think about transferring in the fall. I've got a few backed up emails in the inbox that I need to answer, and I'll be glad to take yours as well. Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I didn't want to make this another site about the wonders of law school because, frankly, I think most of them are pretty boring. I just wanted this to be a useful site to transfer students and students who want to go to law school. Hope your fall finals went well.

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Tech Blog